Restore. Sustain. Improve.
RSI (Remediation Specialists, Inc.) is full service contractor specializing in the restoration and improvement of residential, commercial and industrial buildings throughout the Tri-State Region.
For over 20 years our team of skilled and specialized professionals has built a reputation for solving difficult and challenging problems for a wide range of residential, commercial, institutional and industrial customers. We’ve helped our customers get through everything from fires, floods and mold contamination issues to solutions for intricate air transport and energy performance concerns.
Complete Restoration and Reconstruction Services
RSI’s reconstruction teams specialize in solving difficult building envelope and structural problems in commercial and residential single and multi-unit buildings. We can identify and correct problem air infiltration and water intrusion issues and manage your project from design through to completion.
- Water Intrusion Solutions for Roofs, Walls, Windows, Doors and Basements & Crawlspaces
- Roofing, Siding, Stucco
- Shoring, Grading & Foundation Repairs
- Full Service Interior Restoration from Rough-in to Finish
Disaster Response and Recovery
When fire or flood strikes your building, RSI stands ready to help restore it to pre-event condition. As one of the Tri-State’s largest and most experienced disaster recovery contractors, we’re proud of the reputation we’ve earned for our responsiveness, thoroughness and commitment to excellence.
- Emergency Site Stabilization, Board-up and Containment
- Structural Drying and Temporary Heat
- Fire & Wind Restoration
- Flood Recovery & Water Mitigation and Incursion Control
- Mold Remediation and Recurrence Control Strategies
- Insurance Claims Fulfillment
Building Energy Performance and Indoor Air Quality
RSI’s Energy Performance Group is dedicated to helping our customers to improve their buildings’ energy effectiveness and indoor air quality by diagnosing and correcting building enclosure and air transport system problems.
- Energy Performance Air Sealing & Insulation
- Water Incursion and Air Infiltration Diagnostics, Control and Correction
- Air and Ventilation Duct Sealing, Balancing & Tuning
- Air Duct Cleaning & HVAC Hygiene Contracting and Service
- Compartmentalization, Fire Stopping and Airflow Control Solutions
Our field professionals are OSHA, NADCA, IICRC S500 and IICRC S520 trained and certified. Energy performance projects are implemented to BPI standards.
Contact us today to learn more about how to put our experience and expertise to work for your building.